Stimulate Hotel Revenue: Economic Recovery Stimulus Act Opportunities--Web Cast March 20
The Economic Recovery Stimulus Package contains extensive opportunities for hotel sales departments to stimulate revenue in a year when leading industry analysts are predicting negative occupancies and ADRs.
"In anyone's experience, 2009 is going to be tough year but the new Economic Recovery Stimulus Act provides lead opportunities," says Carol Verret. "Now is the time to get ahead of it before the competition does!"
$119 for Single Connection
$99 for two or more connections from a hotel or management company
In this web cast we will explore opportunities and provide tools and links to follow for these revenue opportunities:
- Government - State and Federal. Look for the State Departments of Transportation to begin a flurry activity in awarding contracts if they haven't already. Who do you think is going to oversee and regulate all these projects - Federal government agencies?
- Alternative or Renewable Energy. This covers everything from wind and solar to bio fuels. How do you find the companies that will conduct meetings and produce transient business?
- New Electric Grid Suppliers. This includes the development of the infrastructure technology for the grid as well as the manufacturers of the components. In addition, there will be all of those consultants and engineers who will provide the expertise. Look for utilities companies to jump on the opportunity!
- Health Care. Health care has been a recession proof industry but the implications making health care available to more people should stimulate new projects, new money available for research and all of the outpatient and auxiliary services, such as testing and analytics labs, that accompany this. The health care database is huge project that will produce demand.
- The Automotive industry. Yes, I said the automotive industry. People are keeping their cars longer - there is resurgence in those franchises and industries that supply servicing and parts. These companies are having meetings!
In this web cast we will give you the tools to locate and appeal to these groups - web sites and links to prospecting opportunities. This web cast should be attended by hotel sales professionals as well as revenue managers and GMs.
The web cast will take place on March 20 at 1:00pm EST, noon CDT, 11:00 am MDT and 10:00am PDT. The fee is $119 for a single connection and $99 for two or more connections from the same company.
Also, check out the book Hotel Sales and Revenue Management Book 2.0. Click here for more info.